Sunday 11 January 2015

Coping with Anxiety as a Mum (Video Post)


In this video I just give you some advice about coping with anxiety as a mum. I have made no secret about the fact that I suffer from anxiety. I am determined to help others who are going through the same thing. It can be a very crippling and stressful disorder and sometimes it is not taken seriously. In this video I give you some tips on how you can help to alleviate the symptoms of anxiety on a day to day basis, especially if you are a mum. I hope this helps, and I will be doing a series on anxiety and how to cope with it as a mum over the next few weeks. Leave comments to let me know if you want me to do more videos like this on here and on the homeschooling YouTube channel. 

Excellent panic attack and anxiety cure program here >>>>>> Panic and anxiety cure program 

Thank you in advance

Abena xxxxxx Peace and love xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment