Wednesday 23 April 2014

30 Days of Vlogging : Our Homeschool Days

Hi homeschooling parents!

I just wanted to check in with you guys and let you know that I will be doing 30 days of vlogging on my YouTube channel. I will be vlogging our homeschool days for the next 30 days to show you what we get up to on a day to day basis as a homeschooling family. The vlogs will mainly show the work we do, and they will also show when we go out on field trips.

Since we do not officially do school on the weekends, we will only be vlogging Monday to Friday for the next 30 days, not including the weekends.

If anyone is interested in joining in, head on over to the YouTube channel and subscribe to keep up to date with our videos. I would love to see your vlogs too, so comment on our videos to say you are doing the 30 days of vlogging too and I will head on over and subscribe to your channel too.

Peace and Blessings

Abena xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment